|1Win||500% Bonus on First Deposits|
|Pin-Up||Up to $500 + 250 Spins|
|Trust Dice||Up to $30000 + 25 Spins|
|Stake||200% up to a $1000|
|Vulkan Vegas||200% up to $1000 + 50 FS|
|ICE Casino||120% up to $300 + 120 FS|
After selecting a hit, don’t you think about chancing your larger bets for an increased multiplier? The Paytable, which may be found in the game regulations, determines all winning payouts and their multipliers. On the detailed stats table, all rolls’ outcomes are shown. Have you noticed how lovely the colors on the table coverings are?
Rules of Rocket Dice
There are two dice involved in the game. The goal of the game is to determine whether a pair of dices will provide a higher or lower result than the chosen number. The player makes a wager, choosing any number from 2 to 12, as well as selecting «over» or «under.» After that, two dice are rolled. Bets will be resolved depending on whether the player won or lost his/her bet on the dice roll.
Rocket Dice Betting
- To make a decision, press the +, -, Max, Min buttons to choose the bet value.
- Select any number from 2 to 12 by using the ↑ and ↓ buttons on the playing field of the table. Choose a button, as well: Under or Over.
- In case of winning, the bet multiplier is shown in the multiplier field.
To roll the dice, press the Roll button or cup.
Auto Play mode
- Click the Auto Play button to select the number of auto rolls, bet multiplier settings.
- After pressing the Start button, begin a set of roll repeats. During auto play, a window appears on the playing field to inform about the current series of shots. Autoplay automatically stops after the decided number of rounds have been played.
- To cancel the auto rolls, press the Stop button.
The Paytable is used to determine the winning payouts. A multiplier is applied to the bet value when a win occurs. The outcome is recorded as a liability on the balance sheet. The balance is decreased by the amount of each roll loss. On losses, each roll result is shown at the statistics table on the playing field.
- After each successful throw, the Risk game offers a chance of 50/50 to raise the total amount won by betting more.
- After every successful throw, the option to play the risk game becomes accessible. To participate in the risk game, go to Risk mode by clicking the Risk button.
- At the start of the round, a player must select three of the six possible numbers.
- To choose the values, click on the dices on the game field. Repeat, invert, even, and odd are all available through keyboard shortcuts.
- To roll the dice, select one of your five options and then either click the Roll button or press the cup. In a regular round, one die is compared to the others. If the value on one of the previous selections is equal to that chosen in this round, the player wins.
- If you win, the major prize is increased (x2) and you have the option to risk and win again until you reach your game’s maximum bet limit. You may either collect your winning amount or risk it further to earn more money. To claim your prize and return to the main game, click Take button.
- If you lose, the risk game round will automatically end and you’ll be returned to the main game.
Whether you prefer slots or roulette, BGaming’s online casino games are sure to please every player! The brand offers a variety of products, including eye-catching slots and popular table and casual games, in addition to free online casino games. Players may enjoy themselves without any risks or deposits by playing free casino games.
The goal of the game is to guess if the roll of two dices will be higher or lower than that chosen number. The player makes a bet, chooses any number from 2 to 12 as well as chooses «over» or «under». After the dice are rolled, bets will be resolved according to whether the player made a winning bet on the roll of the dice.
There are two dices used in this game and the objective is to predict if the sum total of these dices will be over or under the number you chose. You can place your bet, choose your number (from 2-12) and then select either ‘over’ or ‘under’. If you guessed correctly, you win the bet! If you didn’t, you lose the amount you bet.
What Is the Maximum Win in Rocket Dice?
The maximum winnings in Rocket Dice are 120x your original bet.
What Is the Minimum Bet in Rocket Dice?
The minimum bet in Rocket Dice is 0.1 mBTC.
Can I Try Rocket Dice for Free?
Yes! You can try out Rocket Dice for free. This is a great way to get familiar with the game before you start playing for real money.
How to Withdraw My Winnings?
To withdraw your winnings, simply click on the ‘Withdraw’ button in the main menu. From there, you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw and your withdrawal will be processed within 24 hours. Please note that there is a minimum withdrawal amount of 0.005 BTC and a maximum withdrawal amount of 1 BTC per transaction.